Core Values & Beliefs
- We value – Faith in God and his Word . . . therefore we will seek to demonstrate that faith by trusting God in every circumstance and choosing to live daily in obedience to God and his Word.
- We value – Passionate Spirituality . . . therefore we will pursue God with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength, demonstrated by a daily commitment to worship, prayer, and the Word that is openly expressed not only at church but at home, work and play.
- We value – Prayer as a means of staying connected to God . . . therefore we will seek to demonstrate our commitment by beginning all gatherings with prayer, praying and listening to God before all decisions, by observing special opportunities for prayer, and by practicing personal as well as corporate prayer.
- We value -- Authentic relationships . . .therefore we will devote ourselves to the building of healthy relationships demonstrated by engaging in life together with transparency, humility, compassion, and a commitment to speaking the truth in love.
- We value – Service to God and others . . . therefore we will seek to demonstrate this by providing a place of service and ministry for everyone willing to serve.
- We value – People disconnected from God and His Kingdom . . . therefore we will seek to demonstrate this by personally and corporately focusing time, attention, and resources toward reaching them through intentional outreach and acts of kindness
- We value – Life change and transformation . . . therefore we will seek to demonstrate this by creating a transformational culture through life changing fusion groups.
- We value – Change and flexibility. . . therefore we will seek to demonstrate this by our willingness to change methods and practices in order to more effectively communicate the unchangeable message of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We value – Working together in TEAM . . . therefore we will seek to demonstrate this by working together in TEAM in all areas of ministry.